Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why Blog?

That is the question I am currently asking myself, like I don't already have enough on my plate.  Did I just start this on a whim or is there an actual reason?  Well, the answer is both.  I have been reading a ton of blogs lately and I said to myself, what fun (the whim part) I would also like to record my way through this homeschooling journey so I can look back on it in a few years and probably laugh and if I can help someone else along the way, all the better!

So, what will I blog about?  Who knows!  My goal would be to blog about the steps I have taken in my homeschooling journey, how we do things, what works (and what doesn't) good resources I have come across etc.  I am guessing there may be some random posts about my family in general or even just a place to say what's on my mind.

I have never blogged before nor have I ever set up a website before, so bare with me and we will see if we can get this thing rolling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment